- Reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for clearer and cleaner drinking water, as well as ice cubes
- Inline design is ideal for refrigerators, drinking fountains, ice makers, coffee machines and drink dispensers
- Rated at 5 micron* to help provide sediment reduction as well as chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 2,500 gallons/9,465 liters at 0.5 gpm/1.89 lpm
- System is NSF/ANSI Standard 42 listed
We offer the 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ In-Line Water Filter System, IL-IM-01 for refrigerators, drinking fountains, ice makers, coffee machines and drink dispensers can deliver cleaner, clearer, better tasting water and ice cubes. The single cartridge system reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 0.5 gpm (1.89 lpm). Easy installations courtesy of the 1/4" push-in fitting design.
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ In-Line Water Filter System, IL-IM-01, is a single cartridge that helps reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor which may be in your drinking water and ice cubes. Ideal for the refrigerator that does not have a built-in water filter, this system can also be used for drinking fountains, coffee machines and drink dispensers.
The IL-IM-01 cartridge provides effective filtration for up to 2,500 gallons (9,464 liters) at 0.5 gpm flow rate. The cartridge, using standard 1/4" inlet/outlet connections, is sanitary in design and requires no contact with the filter media during change-out. The cartridge change-out frequency is every six months or sooner if water quality issues reduce water flow rates.
- 25 - 125 psi /172 - 862 kPa pressure range
- 40 - 100°F/ 4.4 - 38°C temperature range
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation