- Reduces particulate, chlorine taste & odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, VOCs and MTBE
- Advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water
- Automatic shut-off reminds users to replace cartridges
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast & easy cartridge change-out with minimal effort
- Connects to a dedicated drinking water faucet (included)
We offer the 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP-DWS1000 Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Water Filter System that helps reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, as well as lead and cysts that may be in your drinking water. This system connects easily under the kitchen sink and includes an attractive dedicated drinking water faucet.
Our 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP-DWS1000 Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Water Filter System is designed to perform as good as it looks. It installs under the kitchen sink and is a good choice for water filtration, delivering cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water. This system incorporates our advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water filtration on demand. It is ideal for drinking (water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc.) as well as for cooking. This attractive, under sink filtration system is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, VOCs and MTBE. This universal system design is effective for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems.
- 0.6 gpm/2.27 lpm flow rate
- 625 gallon/2,366 liter capacity
- 1/4" push-in connection fittings
- 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range
- 40-100° F/4.4-37.8° C
Just Add Water
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP-DWS1000 Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Water Filter System includes everything needed for most installations, including: a polished chrome dedicated faucet, quick-connect fittings, an attached mounting bracket, shroud and tubing. Also included is a built-in shut-off valve that allows for changing the Sanitary Quick Change filters without shutting off the water supply.
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.