The Self-Cleaning system cleans grease from the plenum and portion of the duct with the daily hot water spray cycle. Surfactant is used as part of the spray cycle to increase the cleaning effectiveness.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automatic operation
- Hood fabricated from 100% Stainless Steel
- Drip-less nozzles with internal strainer
- Easily serviceable
- Adjustable wash length (factory set at 3 minutes)
- 3/4" NPT Pipe Water Inlet connection
- 1 1/2" NPT Pipe Water Drain connection
- Standard riser spray nozzle for duct cleaning
- Water usage is 0.70 GPM per foot of hood
- Upgrade to the CORE Fire System available
- High Efficiency Grease Filtration
The Self-Cleaning System is available on CaptiveAire's premier line including ND-2, SND-2 and BD-2 Hood Models. The system cleans grease from the plenum and portion of the duct with the daily hot water spray cycle.