Demand Control Ventilation (DCV)
- Automatically modulates fans based on cooking load. Modulation allows for energy savings compared to fans running on high speed during cooking operation.
- Max Airflow Override and real-time energy savings displayed
- Preparation Time Function: Exhaust fans will automatically turn on at low CFM and lock-out dedicated make-up air. Designed for morning operation when light food preparation is being performed.
- Cool Down Function: At the end of cooking operations, the exhaust fans will automatically turn down to a low CFM and lock-out dedicated make-up air. Designed for equipment cool-down period at the end of the night.
- Wiring between VFDs and Control Board is simplified with the use of CAT-5
Advanced Digital Logic Controller & LCD Based Option Configuration
- Allows for system flexibility and easy adjustment
- Need to update a feature to meet local code? Simply activate the option via the LCD screen. No field rewiring needed.
- Functionality to meet National and Local Codes built-in by default
LCD Based User Interface
- Real-time status of fans, lights and electric gas valve
- Provides audible alerts of failures or issues
- Alarm notifications displayed in English text to improve installation quality
- Robust screen to withstand commercial kitchen environment
- Display of overload status for fan zone. If the overload trips, an alert notifies the operator immediately
Automatic Fan Activation
- How it works: If the exhaust duct sensor detects a temperature rise of a fixed differential over kitchen space temperature, the fans will automatically turn on
- System can run in the automatic mode to save energy, respond to cooking appliances and meet code
- Improved response time versus traditional fixed temperature activation set point systems
Integrated Electronic Gas Valve Reset Relay
- Built-in reset relay included for all packages
- External reset button and relay is no longer needed and installation is simplified
Plug & Play Switch Wiring
- Field wired switches are now wired using a single
- Low voltage wiring reduces installation cost
- Reduced high voltage wiring between devices
Remote Monitoring and Control
- Cloud-based monitoring of temperatures, fans, controllers, VFDs, energy usage, overloads and other faults where applicable
- Remote overrides, scheduling and settings changes based on historical operational data
- Email alerts for emergency conditions such as system faults and/or fans running during unoccupied times
- 24/7 real time fire system status when used in conjunction with CORE Fire Systems